Light Commissioning Tool
The araya® Light Commissioning Tool features wireless control of araya® Color Tuning Modules CTM 0ND, CTM 0TD, CTM 109, CTM 112, CTM 119, CTM 119NR (non- Bluetooth versions), and Linear Tuning Modules (LTM) packaged in an intuitive user interface. The Light Commissioning Tool (LCT) is built on a modified Zigbee® mesh network platform and operates on the 2.4 GHz band. The LCT controls dimming from 100% to 1% in increments of 1% and color temperature (CCT) from 1650 – 4000K or 2700 – 6000K in increments of 25K. The LCT also controls a Saturation and Hue mode for off-Planckian curve color points. Each module in the network can be individually controlled.
The Light Commissioning Tool incorporates a Copy and Paste function that enables settings of one araya® module to be copied and pasted onto another araya® module for an exact match. The LCT can also set and store up to five preset lighting scenes (SceneSet®). These scenes can be a combination of CCT, color tinting with the saturation/hue function and dimming. Once the scenes are stored in the modules, they can be recalled using standard 0-10V building controls.
- Wireless control of individual araya® color tuning modules
- OLED display readout
- Controls power on/off
- Dimming control from 100% to 1% in increments of 1%
- CCT control from 1600–4000K or 2700–6000K in increments of 25K
- Saturation and Hue mode for off-Planckian curve color points
- Copy and Paste feature for exact fixture to fixture matching
- Sets, stores and recalls up to five preset lighting scenes
- Operates on 3 AA batteries